• Firstly, where should I take this exam?
We recommend taking the exam in a Goethe Intitute (more details about these institutes are here).
Telc insitute is a good alternative. It is a private school and their certificates are well respected.
• What would be tested in the exam?
Regardless where you are going to take the exam (Goethe, Telc, etc.), the exam usually consists of the following parts:
Reading (🇩🇪 das Lesen)
Listening (🇩🇪 das Hören)
Writing (🇩🇪 das Schreiben)
Speaking (🇩🇪 das Sprechen)
In the following page of Goethe Institute, you can find the questions of a real B2 exam (including an audio file for the listening part). At the end of the file are the correct answers:
• Are you fit enough for the B2exam? Test yourself for free!
• What is your German level actually? Test yourself for free!
• How should you learn for the exam and for the German language in general?
Want to learn more? Questions?
Join JETZT (🇺🇸 now) all of our groups & ask what you like
(On mobile phone: The links are at the end of this page/ On PC: On the right side)