๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Scholarships in Germany through the DAAD and KAAD


In another article, we explained everything related to doing a Master’s or PhD programm in Germany.


In this article, we explain how to get a scholarship to achieve this goal.

You can get scholarships to continue your master and PhD studies in Germany from:

โ€ข The DAAD

Logo of the DAAD

This organisation is German and called the DAAD (๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst = ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ German Academic Exchange Service). They describe themselves as:

“The world’s largest funding organisation for the international exchange of students and researchers”(1)

โ€ข Wikipedia article about the DAAD: Link

โ€ข List of the scholarships currently offered by them: Link

โ€ข KAAD

Beside the DAAD, another German organisation that offers scholarships is the KAAD (๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Katholischer Akademischer Auslรคnderdienst = ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Catholic Academic Foreigner Service). They write about themselves(2):

“As a scholarship organisation of the Catholic Church in Germany, KAAD supports young professionals from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Eastern Europe through academic (postgraduate) studies and research stays.”

This service is not only for catholics!

โ€ข Link to their websites: Link

โ€ข Other possibilities

You can find scholarships through other websites. You can find a could of them through a Google search (link to the search results for “scholarships in Germany”).

But pay attention that some of these scholarships require you to go back to your home country after the studies in order to help in its development. So, if you want to stay in Germany after that, do not apply for such scholarships.

Want to learn more? Questions?
Join JETZT (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ now) all of our groups & ask what you like
(On mobile phone: The links are at the end of this page/ On PC: On the right side)

(1) Source: https://www.daad.de/en/the-daad/who-we-are

(2) Source: https://www.kaad.de/en/?chash=c4f43fa4e5c4deac7b15719514b02b37&t=&tto=44186cbe&cHash=7f05a1508ce8bc4335e6eb411a1cc87a


  1. Can I study in Germany in another health related bachelor degree on scholarship after completing MBBS from a non-EU country and initiate my MBBS degree recognition process and obtain licence to practice while I’m in germany on student visa?

Write a comment