• General information about the Hospitation
Firstly, you can read the following articles about medical training (🇩🇪 die Hospitation):
• How to increase your chances of getting a Hospitation
We wrote multiple tips. We left the most important one until the end of this article.
(1) Preparing a good CV in German
Please make sure that it is accurate and that it is without language mistakes. It should be in a tabular form. Here is a free sample that you can simply edit:
(2) Writing a good motivational letter (🇩🇪 das Motivationsschreiben)
Again, please without langauge mistakes. You can free templates in the article about applying for a Hospitation.
(3) Writing an appropriate E-Mail for the application
The email is the first thing that the head of the department or his/her secretary see from you. “First impressions last”. Be careful that you write a good email. Again, possibly without mistakes. Examples for a text for these emails are in the article above.
(4) Post your appeal for getting a medical training in social networks
We can happily publish your request for a medical training in all of our relevant groups. But please write in your post:
• A good introduction about you
• What you exactly search for?
• What is particular about you?
• Why should the hospitals take you?
You can publish the same text in all of our relevant groups. For example, post in the main group of Facharzt JETZT on Facebook and Telegram in addition to the Facebook and Telegram group of the medical specialty you want to get a Hospitation in.
This is extremely important and could save you hundreds of emails, calls, and interviews. We wrote a whole article about the topic:
Want to learn more? Questions?
Join JETZT (🇺🇸 now) all of our groups & ask what you like
(On mobile phone: The links are at the end of this page/ On PC: On the right side)